With our weekly Friday meeting, we were able to conduct our user testing after Michael created a prototype for testing our color changing mechanic. We all tried to play with the prototype and found new findings of the responsiveness of the controls and getting use to idea of color switching in the game.
Dan, Tim and I found participants to test our game prototype after we have create a few challenging obstacles. Dan guided the users if there were questions they wanted to ask during the test, Tim observed participants reactions, and I took pictures for our report. Tim guided the post game interview and we helped with asking questions as well.
After, we set up a time to meet on the weekend online to finish the report. Everyone contributed on the google doc.