Last Weekly Contribution

We finished game, Michael was able to send us the final version of the game over the weekend and We all user tested the game to find glitches that we believe players would have difficulties with.

Tim and I scripted the demo video and he worked on implementing it. Wilson finalized the art work for the game and the gave input on the trailer.

Dan worked on finding more better sound files that we could replace our current sound files that Tim and I found. I worked on the draft for the final documentation where Dan will be compiling it later on tonight after our game exhibition.

It has been a great semester

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: